eBF electric Bike forum biciclette elettriche
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

iPlayer Ripper - Remove DRM from BBC iPlayer TV Programmes

Andare in basso

iPlayer Ripper - Remove DRM from BBC iPlayer TV Programmes Empty iPlayer Ripper - Remove DRM from BBC iPlayer TV Programmes

Messaggio Da gloriacarol Lun Mar 23, 2015 9:18 am

iPlayer Ripper - Remove DRM from BBC iPlayer TV Programmes

This article will show you how to remove DRM from BBC iPlayer downloaded programmes so that you can watch them on your Android/Apple/Windows devices.

Although lack of offical support, many BBC iPlayer users want to transfer DRM-protected WMV/MP4 videos from BBC iPlayer to Android/Apple/Windows Tablets or Phones for playing, or play BBC iPlayer videos on other media players or simply as backup purpose.

iPlayer Ripper - Remove DRM from BBC iPlayer TV Programmes Convert-bbc-iplayer-videos-to-tablet-phone

The reason of people doing that is because all contents downloaded from BBC iPlayer are DRM protected. BBC iPlayer services apply Microsoft's "Play for Sure" DRM system as copyright protection. After the contents are downloaded, they'll be destroyed automatically after thirty days. Moreover, you can not play them other portable devices such as iPad 4/3/2, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3, Surface Pro, Nexus 10/Nexus 9/Nexus 7/Nexus 6/Nexus 5/Nexus 4, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition, Kindle Fire HD 8.9"/7", Transformer Pad TF300, BlackBerry Z10/Q10, etc., since it said "the technology is not compatible with any tablets, phones, or other media players".

So why they make so much limitations? Based on BBC iPlayer Conditions and terms No. 5 "in order to meet the BBC's obligations to rights holders, the BBC will embedded downloadable BBC with digital rights management security."

Now we knew that it is DRM (Digital Right Management) system restricts us for additional using of BBC iPlayer contents. A lot of user ask that how do I remove DRM from BBC iPlayer? how can i get BBC iPlayer video shows to my Devices(such as: Android, Apple, Windows tablets)? Can i play BBC iPlayer HD contents with Apple TV 3? When will BBC iPlayer work on my phone? For example:

Q1: "I have downloaded many wmv videos from BBC, but my Surface RT don't play them, shows "Can't play" error. What's the matter?"

Q2: "Hi, I'm trying to put some BBC iPlayer movie files to my Kindle Fire HD tablet, and I'm only getting an unsupported format" error. Why isn't it working?"

Q3: "I have downloaded a file from BBC iplayer in the wmv format and my Android tablet(Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014) cannot read it! It plays absolutely fine on my computer in Windows media player. Any suggestions?"

Q4: "I can download a reasonable amount of content for my holiday particular ceebies programs via iPlayer. I have tried both WMV and mobile version of the download from iPlayer but when I drop the file onto my Android smartphone (Google Nexus 6) this is when I get stuck…"

Don't worry, here's a solution for your reference – cracking the DRM system and converting the BBC video (.wmv or .mp4) into free MP4 files that are naturally supported by any Android tablet/smartphone or Apple devices and Windows 8 tablets/phones.How to remove DRM-protected WMV/MP4 videos from BBC iPlayer?

Required DRM removal tool - DRM to Tablet Converter ($29) (Read Review)

Click to purchase the app or download a trial from here (Windows 8.1 supported)- a trial puts watermark on converted videos. Mac version is ChewTune for Mac.

Step 1. Add downloaded BBC iPlayer programmes

Run DRM to Tablet Converter, click "Add" button on the main interface to import BBC iPlayer WMV movies, or you may drag and drop the movies from movie library to the software.

iPlayer Ripper - Remove DRM from BBC iPlayer TV Programmes Remove-itunes-music-video-padfone-x

Step 2. Choose output format

Click "Format" and select an output format under "Android" group for playing on your Android device. The presets covers up to the latest Android device such as Google Nexus 10, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD(X), Microsoft Surface RT/Pro, Pro 2, Pro 3 or Other Windows Tablets, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition, Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Tab S, etc. Basically the "Common Video >> H.264 Video (*.mp4)" is an universal format for Android smartphones.

* Learn Supported Video Formats for Android

iPlayer Ripper - Remove DRM from BBC iPlayer TV Programmes Asus-padfone-x-profile

Tips:

1. If necessary, after choosed output format, you can click the right "Setting" button to customize the output audio & video properties like resolution, bit rate, frame rate, etc. by yourself to get the best video and audio quality you want.

2. This DRM to Tablet Converter allows you to do some editing on your BBC iPlayer WMV/MP4 movie, like crop, trim, split, combine, replace audio, add watermark, adjust original video volume etc. Just according to your need do it or not.

Step 3. Start stripping DRM from BBC iPlayer programmers

Click "Convert" to begin the DRM WMV video from BBC iPlayer conversion process (duration depends on file size). DO NOT turn off the player until the conversion is completed.

When conversion completes, click "Open" to locate the DRM-free movies. Now you're ready to transfer DRM-free BBC iPlayer movies to Windows/Apple/Android Tablet. When your Android tab is connected to computer via USB cable, you can put movies easily to the tablet since the device acts like a USB stick after tapping "Connect as USB Storage" on the screen.

DRM is a technology used by content providers, such as online stores (iTunes Movie Store, Amazon, BBC, etc), to control how the digital music and video files you obtain from them are used and distributed. So it is the distributor who decides what the device you use to watch movies purchased from their online movie store. Unfortunately Android devices have not been granted to play DRM-protected movies for the time being.

Learn more:

Get Surface Pro 3 to play digital copy of new Blu-ray
Watch the Kid's DRMed videos to VTech InnoTab Max
Watch iTunes Movies & TV Shows on Galaxy S5/S6/S6 Edge
Play DRM-ed iTunes Movie on Panasonic Viera Smart TVs
Stream iTunes movies with Plex to Roku for playing
How to Convert and Burn iTunes Videos to DVD?
Best iTunes DRM Music & Movie Removal for Storing on SD Card

Source: http://best-tablet-converter.com/2014/12/10/how-to-download-bbc-iplayer-video-to-tablet-phone/

gloriacarol
NUOVO UTENTE
NUOVO UTENTE

Numero di messaggi : 83

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili