eBF electric Bike forum biciclette elettriche
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Can I enjoy iTunes rentals on iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C forever?

Andare in basso

Can I enjoy iTunes rentals on iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C forever? Empty Can I enjoy iTunes rentals on iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C forever?

Messaggio Da gloriacarol Mer Mar 25, 2015 5:13 am

Can I enjoy iTunes rentals on iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C forever?

This is the tutorial of how to keep iTunes M4V rentals on iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C forever for enjoying with Pavtube iTunes rental to iPhone converter.

"What should I do if I wat to keep my iTunes rentals on my iPhone 6 Plus for a long time beyond the deadline of them? Though the iTunes rentals can be freely played after syncing the iTunes library to my iPhone, I want to keep the movie forever on it."

Can I enjoy iTunes rentals on iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C forever? Ob_69623b_keep-itunes-on-iphone-6-6-plus-5s-5c

iPhone 6 Plus with lager screen, as well as iPhone 6, iPhone 5S/5C are all great for browsing the Web, playing games, or watching movies and TV shows, if you are one of the group members who like to rent and enjoy movies from iTunes Store, you may also wonder if there is any way to escape from the deadline of those rentals for enjoying on your new iPhone– that is to say own the movie forever.

As we know, all of the iTunes movies and TV shows (both of free and paid) are DRM protected video files. That is why the rentals will disappear from iTunes library once the rental period expires. The videos downloaded from iTunes can read properly only via iTunes, Quick Player or on Apple devices for the same reason.

To solve the problems above, there is an easy way to keep iTunes rentals on hard drive for enjoying on iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C whenever and wherever.

Why Pavtube Can Help You Remove the Expiration?

What we need is a DRM removal tool to get rid of DRM and then the movie can be turned into unprotected videos. Here Pavtube ChewTune(Read Review) is recommended which is a wonderful iTunes DRM removal tool which helps you remove DRM from iTunes M4V rentals and purchases and converts them into various video formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, MPEG, etc. and for playing on iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C, Android devices, Windows Phone devices and Windows tablets.

Learn more Special offer:

ByteCopy($42) + Vidpie($29) = Only $54.9, Save $16.1
Video Converter Ultimate($65) + Vidpie($29) = Only $74.9, Save $19.1
BDMagic($49) + Vidpie($29) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
DVDAid($35) + Vidpie($29) = Only $49.9, Save $14.1

Free download the DRM converter and make your iTunes movies playable on iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C without any hassle!

Can I enjoy iTunes rentals on iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C forever? Windows-download Can I enjoy iTunes rentals on iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C forever? Mac-download (Click here for Mac OS X 10.5)

Few tips before starting the iTunes to iPhone conversion:

1. The DRM removing process may mislead your anti-virus software to falsely report virus/worm. Please ignore the report to keep on ripping.

2. This product cannot convert unplayable video (damaged, unauthorized, etc).

3. Allow the audio driver installed during the Pavtube ChewTune installation.

Can I enjoy iTunes rentals on iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C forever? Ob_c76ef8_chewtune-audio-driver-install

4. Close iTunes before running the Pavtube DRM Removal Converter when converting iTunes M4V movies.

5. It would take as long as the source movie length for the whole iTunes contents to iPhone conversion process since Pavtube ChewTune records source DRM files in 1:1 video and audio quality.

Remove DRM-protection from iTunes movies to iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C

Step 1. Run Pavtube ChewTune, drag and drop the source iTunes content from local computer to this iTunes DRM Converter. Or hit the "Add Video" or "Add from folder" button to import your iTunes DRM contents.

Can I enjoy iTunes rentals on iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C forever? Ob_4966e5_itunes-rentals-to-iphone-converter

Step 2. From "Format" drop-down list, choose "iPhone 6 Plus H.264 Full Screen/Full HD 1080P(*.mp4)" from "iPhone" as the output format for iPhone 6 Plus.

Or choose "iPhone 6 H.264 Full HD 1080P(*.mp4)" for iPhone 6, or "iPhone 5S/5C H.264 Full Screen 1136*640(*.mp4)" for iPhone 5S/5C.

Can I enjoy iTunes rentals on iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C forever? Ob_74b258_iphone-6-plus-video-format

Step 3. If you like, you can enter "Settings" option to adjust profile parameters, such as video codec, bitrate, frame rate, size, etc to get better video and audio quality on iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C.

Can I enjoy iTunes rentals on iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C forever? Ob_d31cb8_iphone-6-plus-video-settings

Step 4. Click the big "Convert" button on software main UI to start iTunes to iPhone conversion. This converter will activate your media player automatically and start to play this video. The player windows cannot be removed or closed.

In the meanwhile, it will start to record this video in MP4 real-time. The conversion time is equal to the video length itself; you can do other tasks during the converting the process.

Note: The system volume could turn off temporally during this period; no worries, do not touch it to get perfect DRM removed video.

Pavtube ChewTune supports batch coversion and is quite easy for operation. More importantly, it is an excellent choice for people who want to keep iTunes rental movies or TV Shows forever. It removes the DRM protection in seconds.

Besides iTunes, it can remove DRM protection from Amazon, Zune, BBC iPlayer, Napster, Blockbuster, etc. and convert videos to all popular video formats like MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, AVI, FLV, etc. for playing and sharing anywhere you like.

After the conversion, click "Open output folder" to quick locate the converted video. Then transfer movies from PC to iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5S/5C. Now you can keep the DRM-free iTunes rental movie forever and enjoy it without expiration.

Read more:

One-Click Solution to Convert DVD for Playing on iPhone 6
Make ISO files playable on iPhone 6 Plus on Mac
Can iPhone 6 (Plus) Play MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Files
Easy to Play FLAC on iPhone 6 (Plus)
Convert and Play AVI files with subitle to iPhone 6(Plus)
Transfer and Copy 1080p/720p mkv to iPhone 6 for watching
Copy Blu-rays to iPhone 6 with suitable formats

Source: http://iphone-5s-5c-video-tips.over-blog.com/enjoy-itunes-rentals-on-iphone-6-6-plus-5s-5c-without-expiration

gloriacarol
NUOVO UTENTE
NUOVO UTENTE

Numero di messaggi : 83

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili