eBF electric Bike forum biciclette elettriche
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Panasonic HC-VX870 AVCHD MTS to FCP Workflow

Andare in basso

Panasonic HC-VX870 AVCHD MTS to FCP Workflow  Empty Panasonic HC-VX870 AVCHD MTS to FCP Workflow

Messaggio Da FannieJane Sab Mar 28, 2015 11:55 am

Panasonic HC-VX870 AVCHD MTS to FCP Workflow

Summary: Just several weeks ago Panasonic released the HC-VX870 camcorder, it is 4K Ultra HD Camcorder, since it released many users are attracted by this camcorder. Today, many users have bought this camcorder due to its striking features for using, have you also got one?

Panasonic HC-VX870 AVCHD MTS to FCP Workflow  Avchd-mts-to-fcp

However, when you want to import Panasonic HC-VX870 AVCHD MTS files to FCP for further editing, you will encounter some issues. Found from feedback of Panasonic HC-VX870 users, following is a sample about HC-VX870 and FCP import issues. "I purchased the Panasonic HC-VX870 one month ago and now I have recorded some videos with it, my recordings are in 4K MP4 format and 1080p AVCHD MTS format, the video quality is very good. Recently I need to use some of the videos, so I try to edit them with Final Cut Pro, but problems occurred when I import Panasonic HC-VX870 AVCHD MTS files to FCP. The Final Cut Pro said the AVCHD MTS video format is not supported and I can't edit Panasonic HC-VX870 files with FCP."

Look for the ideal way to import and edit your Panasonic HC-VX870 recordings in FCP? As we know, Apple ProRes codec video is supported by Final Cut Pro well, and we can edit ProRes 422/4444 MOV files in FCP X/7/6 without rendering. So, for importing and editing Panasonic HC-VX870 footage in FCP freely, we need to convert Panasonic HC-VX870 video to ProRes codec on Mac. Luckily, I got Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac, an excellent Panasonic video converter that can convert and merge Panasonic HC-VX870 4K and 1080P videos to ProRes MOV on the latest Yosemite/Mavericks. What's more, this powerful 2K/4K/HD camera video to ProRes Converter, which can convert 4k MP4 and AVCHD to ProRes 422, ProRes 422 HQ, ProRes 422 LT, ProRes 422 Proxy, ProRes 4444 for Final Cut Pro X easily.

How to convert Panasonic HC-VX870 AVCHD MTS to FCP?

Step 1: Download, install and run the program on your Mac. When the main interface pops up, please click "Add video" button to import Panasonic HC-VX870 AVCHD MTS files that you want to convert. You can load several files at once by clicking "Add from folder".

Panasonic HC-VX870 AVCHD MTS to FCP Workflow  Mts-load

Step 2: Click format column and choose best video format for FCP. Just click and choose "Final Cut Pro>>Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)" as output format for this profile is native format for FCP. If you have the requirement to edit videos in other programs, you can choose according to your need.

Panasonic HC-VX870 AVCHD MTS to FCP Workflow  Mts-choose

Tips: Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) and Apple ProRes 422 (HQ) (*.mov) have higher qualities. Apple ProRes 422 (LT) (*.mov) and Apple ProRes 422 (Proxy) (*.mov) have smaller size. You can choose according to your requirement.

Step 3: Adjust video and audio parameters in Profile Settings, where you can get by clicking "Settings" on the main interface.
Tips: For FCP users, 1920*1080 as video size, 30fps as video bitrate and pcm-s16le as audio codec are the most suitable settings.

Step 4: Click "Convert" button to start Panasonic HC-VX870 AVCHD MTS to FCP conversion process. This best Mac MTS converter will start the conversion process immediately

Conclusion: When all your Panasonic MTS files are converted, you can importHC-VX870 AVCHD files to FCP and edit natively. In addition, the versatile Mac MTS Converter is also effective in getting MTS/M2TS files editable in iMovie, Final Cut Express, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc. Just try and it will do you a favor.

Further Reading:
  • Convert and Copy YIFY Torrents to Plex for Streaming
  • Transfer Canon HF R40/R42/R400 60p AVCHD to Avid, Premiere, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle,Movie Maker and Cyberlink

Good news! Pavtube Bundles Deals are coming! It's a time for taking a break from work and relaxing. And now you can enjoy your colorful time with good featured products at"Pavtube Bundles Deals". Go ahead and click the link to get your coupon. Save up to $44.1!Never miss!!!
  • MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac($29) + MXF Converter for Mac($29) = Only $29.9
  • MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac($29) + MKV Converter for Mac($29) = Only $29.9
  • MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac($29) + FLV/F4V Converter for Mac($29) = Only $29.9
  • iMixMXF($45) + HD Video Converter for Mac($35) = Only $54.9 .....
Panasonic HC-VX870 AVCHD MTS to FCP Workflow  Pavtube-Bundles-Deals

Source: http://cameraworld.skyrock.com/3245715176-Panasonic-HC-VX870-AVCHD-MTS-to-FCP-Workflow.html

FannieJane
UTENTE NORMALE
UTENTE NORMALE

Numero di messaggi : 224

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili