eBF electric Bike forum biciclette elettriche
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Canon EOS C100 AVCHD Import in Final Cut Pro X

Andare in basso

Canon EOS C100 AVCHD Import in Final Cut Pro X  Empty Canon EOS C100 AVCHD Import in Final Cut Pro X

Messaggio Da FannieJane Ven Feb 13, 2015 4:09 am

Now we are have a discussion about the ways of importing Canon EOS C100 3D MTS in FCP X, would you like to show your opinions about this topic?

Canon EOS C100 AVCHD Import in Final Cut Pro X  Canon-eos-c100-avchd-to-fcp

1. Expand knowledge:
"Canon EOS C100 3D relies on a compact design to bring together the renowned technology of Canon CMOS sensors in a smaller, lighter body. Modular and compatible with a host of Canon and third-party accessories, the EOS C100 3D brings stunning HD video quality to independent event videographers and production companies---From the heading lines of Canon EOS C100 on website."

2. Common questions:
"My name is Sara and recently, my boyfriend Kevin proposed to me and recorded our moving moments down by Canon EOS C100 3D. In order to share my happiness with my relatives and friends, we have an idea of editing videos with FCP X and upload on my blog. But there seems some trouble, could anyone one do us a favor?"

3. Know why and solve problems.
From the product specifications on this website we know the main video format that Canon EOS C100 3D output is MTS while FCP X' s compatible format is Apple ProRes codec 422. That's the reason. Here we strongly recommend you Pavtube 3D MTS to FCP X Converter not only can make MTS files edited in FCP X, but also can do some simple editing or settings during the conversion.

See also: Top 5 MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac Reviewed

4. Import 3D MTS files and choose the best format for FCP X.
Download, install and launch MTS converter, load files from 'Add Video' or 'Add from folder' item. Then choose '3D Video>>MOV Side-by-side 3D Video(*.mov) to output 3D Videos too.

Canon EOS C100 AVCHD Import in Final Cut Pro X  Format-to-3d

5. Can you see the 'Editor' item above?

5.1 'Trim'---allows users to decide where to start and where to end when converting the selected clip, so that unwanted segments will be cut out after conversion.

5.2 'Crop'--- enables users to get rid of the black edges and unwanted area of the image. Switch to "Crop"tab, and follow the below methods to crop selected video:

5.3 'Image/Video Watermark' Check Enable, you can add images or videos as watermark onto selected video file. The location can also be set by dragging on the preview screen.
5.4 Audio Editor and Subtitle: You can either replace/remove original audio, or set audio fade in/out effects. In this tab, you can add *.srt or *.ass/*.ssa subtitle-files to the video as hard subtitles.

6. "Settings" for your output Apple ProRes profiles."
Such as codec, size, bitrate and frame rate. Take the picture as a reference.

Canon EOS C100 AVCHD Import in Final Cut Pro X  Video-converter-settings-prores

7. Convert Canon C100 AVCHD MTS to Appel ProRes mov
Start 'Converter' to finish your work for further editing in FCP X with your output videos. Also we find the way to import media files into FCP X if you need: Open up FCP X, and go to "File -> Import -> Files…" to import converted 3D footage to FCP X project...

Canon EOS C100 AVCHD Import in Final Cut Pro X  Import-video-files-to-final-cut-pro-x_clip_image006

Useful Tips:
  • Import/Edit MP4 Footages into iMovie or FCE Successfully
  • Windows Movie Maker Supported File Formats
  • Workflow: XAVC S to Avid Media Composer for Further Dispose?
  • Importing Panasonic AJ-PX800 MXF to DaVinci Resolve 11
  • Needs for Converting Canon C300 MXF to ProRes 422?
  • Guide on Transferring Files into Windows Movie Maker

Never miss to get Saving up to $44.1, MXF/MTS/M2TS/MKV/FLV/MOV Converter.etc at Pavtube Bundles Deals!

FannieJane
UTENTE NORMALE
UTENTE NORMALE

Numero di messaggi : 224

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili