eBF electric Bike forum biciclette elettriche
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Can I own iTunes Rentals on iPad series beyond the deadline?

Andare in basso

Can I own iTunes Rentals on iPad series beyond the deadline? Empty Can I own iTunes Rentals on iPad series beyond the deadline?

Messaggio Da gloriacarol Mar Feb 17, 2015 6:11 am

Can I own iTunes Rentals on iPad series beyond the deadline?

This is the tutorial of how to keep and enjoy iTunes M4V rentals on iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPads whenever and wherever with Pavtube iTunes rental to iPad Converter.

"What should I do if I want to keep my iTunes rentals on my iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPad series for a long time beyond the deadline of them? Though the iTunes rentals can be freely played after syncing the iTunes library to iPad, I want to keep the movie forever on it."

Can I own iTunes Rentals on iPad series beyond the deadline? Ob_d2c74e_keep-itunes-rentals-forever-on-ipad

If you are one of the group members who like to rent and enjoy movies from iTunes Store, you may also wonder if there is any way to escape from the deadline of those rentals – that is to say own the movie forever on your iPad as above. Since the iTunes rentals are protected by DRM, we need a DRM removal tool to get rid of DRM and then the movie can be turned into unprotected videos.

Here Pavtube ChewTune is such an easy-to-use yet professional DRM media converter to remove DRM from both purchased and rented iTunes videos and convert iTunes M4V rentals to playable video formats for iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPads. Once the DRM is removed from the rentals, you are able to keep the DRM-free iTunes movies on your iPad to enjoy at anytime you like.

As a wonderful iTunes DRM removal tool, it can also good at recording your authorized videos or movies downloaded from a "Digital Copy" (typically bundled with a DVD or Blu-ray Disc), Amazon Instant Video, BBC iPlayer, etc. to many other commonly used formats for viewing on practically any compatible electronic devices. (Read Top 3 iTunes DRM Converter review)

Guide: Remove DRM and Convert Rental iTunes Movies for keeping on iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPads

Step 1. Load your iTunes M4V rental to Pavtube M4V to iPad converter (For Mac users: ChewTune for Mac). You can either browser to file location or drag and drop source iTunes file to the app.

Can I own iTunes Rentals on iPad series beyond the deadline? Ob_127e66_itunes-rental-drm-removal

Step 2. Choose the optimized profile for iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPads. Click on the drop-down list at the opposite side of "Format", and then choose "iPad > iPad Air HD Video(*.mp4)" format. Or select other video format for you iPad series tablets.

You can also keep iTunes Rentals Forever on iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5S/5C.

Can I own iTunes Rentals on iPad series beyond the deadline? Ob_26bbf8_ipad-air-video-format

Step 3. Is necessary, you could set video and audio parameters such as video and audio codec, bitrate, frame rate, etc so that better video and audio quality can be transferred to your iPad tablets.

Can I own iTunes Rentals on iPad series beyond the deadline? Ob_9203fe_ipad-air-video-settings

Step 4. Hit the "Convert" button to start iTunes M4V rental to iPad MP4 recording.

Since Pavtube ChewTune records source DRM videos in 1:1 video and audio quality, it would take as long as the source movie length for the whole DRM video to iPad conversion process.

Once it completes, open output folder, locate the created MP4 file.

Freely launch iTunes and sync the converted movies to the iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPads after connecting the iPad to computer with the USB cable.

Now you can unlock DRM Protection from iTunes Movie Rentals with ease and keep the iTunes rentals on your iPad series tablets forever with simple steps. Have a try!

More related:

• XBMC iTunes Converter - How to View iTunes Movie via XBMC?
  • Download iTunes to Nabi 2 or Nabi tablet for your kids
  • Transfer purchased/rented movies from iTunes to Nexus 10
  • Watch and play iTunes m4v movies on Surface 2
  • Rip Harry Potter series films to iTunes to stream to Apple TV 3
  • How to transfer videos and music from iTunes to Android Device
  • Put Common/DRM Videos to Amazon Fire Phone

Source: http://iphone-5s-5c-video-tips.over-blog.com/convert-itunes-rentals-to-ipad-series

gloriacarol
NUOVO UTENTE
NUOVO UTENTE

Numero di messaggi : 83

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili