eBF electric Bike forum biciclette elettriche
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Why do my .avi files not appear in my XBMC library?

Andare in basso

Why do my .avi files not appear in my XBMC library? Empty Why do my .avi files not appear in my XBMC library?

Messaggio Da gloriacarol Lun Mar 16, 2015 3:56 am

Why do my .avi files not appear in my XBMC library?

Convert universal AVI to MP4/WMV for playback on XBMC? This AVI to XBMC Tutorial teaches convert AVI to XBMC video format with fast speed.

XBMC has been the most popular media player that can be used to build a home theater system. Although XBMC says that it can play a plenty of media formats including AVI, we still easily find complaints about XBMC won't play AVI issue:

The people who have developed XBMC have done a bang-up job, by packaging a nice interface along with a great platform for playing all sorts of videos and even being able to load games. I started using XBMC a few days ago, but now I am frustrated because I couldn't get some AVI files to play. They would act like they were going to start, but after a second or so, they would just stop. I was pulling out what little hair I had left.

Why do my .avi files not appear in my XBMC library? Blog_622444_2666429_1423640431

In fact, XBMC allows users to play AVI files, but the condition is not that stable. Whether we can play AVI on XBMC or not, it mainly depends on the video/audio codec included in the AVI video. So, the best way to get XBMC play AVI movie is to convert AVI to XBMC more compatible formats.

Easy Solution to Play AVI on XBMC Smoothly

There is a simple tool with which you can do AVI to XBMC converting without the need to know any code knowledge: Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate. This AVI to XBMC Converter helps users to convert AVI to any XBMC supported video formats, be it H.264, MPEG4, MKV, or WMV2, WM3, enabling them to play AVI on XBMC. (Read Best Video Converter Ultimate review)

Note: For those who want to watch videos in other formats, such as MKV, MOV, FLV,and etc on mobile devices besides XBMC like iPhone, iPad, Android, XBox, PS3 and etc, eg. AVI to Galaxy Tab S, AVI to iPhone 6 Plus, AVI to PS4 and etc, this video converter, enables conversion with fast speed and no quality loss.

How to Play AVI on XBMC with AVI on XBMC Converter

Step 1. Start AVI to XBMC Converter(Mac version is here), drag and drop the AVI files to the software window to import.

Why do my .avi files not appear in my XBMC library? Blog_622444_2666450_1423640432

Step 2. After the files are added, click Format > HD Video and set output video format as mp4. The reason mp4 is the target format is that by packing the videos in mp4, the file size will be reasonable small and the video quality remains. WMV is also compatible.

Why do my .avi files not appear in my XBMC library? Blog_622444_2666451_1423640432

Tips: There are also some optional tinkering you can take to make the videos look better on a HDTV screen, such as changing the aspect ratio or specifying the video resolution. Just click the Settings icon to do it.

Step 3. Finally, hit the Convert button to star converting AVI to MP4 for XBMC playback.

After the conversion is completed, transfer the converted videos to XBMC library. Now you can enjoy your AVI movies with XBMC.

More related:

Encode Blu-ray playback on Mac Mini via XBMC
Enable DVD Playback in XBMC (Xbox Media Center)
Convert MKV to XBMC on Mac or Windows
How to View iTunes Movie via XBMC?
Backup Blu-rays to Home Network and Play with XBMC
Plex Supported Format and Installation

Source: http://compatibleformat.snappages.com/blog/2015/02/11/solution-to-xbmc-not-showing-avi-files-issue

gloriacarol
NUOVO UTENTE
NUOVO UTENTE

Numero di messaggi : 83

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili